Every business and website owner dreams of ranking number one on Google. The reasons are clear: reaching that top spot (or even one of the top three spots) would mean increased traffic to your site, visibility and the potential for sales to catapult your business ahead of the competition.
Unfortunately, high rankings rarely happen by chance. Even the most skilled and knowledgeable marketers struggle with getting the top-ranking spot. So, how can a regular business owner hope to achieve this feat? While there’s no way to absolutely guarantee high rankings, this post will look at some strategies anyone can use to seriously increase their chances of claiming that #1 spot.
So if you want to rank higher in Google in 2022, you’ll love this new guide.
- Step #1: Improve Your On-Site SEO
- Step #2: Add LSI Keywords To Your Page
- Step #3: Monitor Your Technical SEO
- Step #4: Match Your Content to Search Intent
- Step #5: Reduce Your Bounce Rate
- Step #6: Find Even Keywords to Target
- Step #7: Publish Insanely High-Quality Content
- Step #8: Build Backlinks to Your Site
- Step #9: Track and Monitor Your Results
- Bonus Step #10: Boost Your Click-Through-Rate
- Bonus Step #11: Use Internal Linking