Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.dlegion.devleg.com These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MariaWebtech’s Website, located at https://devleg.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use dlegion.devleg.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. Bellow, There are some points that you should read and accept the agreement before placing an order.
- We are not responsible for anything related to any news published by our news portal based client’s website.
- We are not 100% sure about getting Adsense approval of the client’s sites. It fully depends on Google Adsense company. But make sure, we will do our best to approve our client’s Adsense approval process done.
- We do not take any responsibility if there are any DMCA copyright violation issues faced by our customers.
If a customer does not pay the due amount on or before the due invoice date, We have full rights to terminate the services of that particular client.
- We do not take responsibility related to Trademark/Logo that uses by our customer. We only design the logo on the basis/concept provided by our customers.
- The revenue generated by our customer’s website will be fully owned by him. We do not take a single rupees from that amount. And we are not responsible if He/She can not make money from that particular site. But we will help by giving tips to “How to earn money from a website”.
- If a user has more than one service with us, and he does not pay the due amount of any of the services, then all his services will be affected by this and discontinued.